Friday, April 10, 2009

Spending Easter With The Thoracic Inlet

Everyone will have their own ways of enjoying the Easter holidays. Mine will be testing my son on his anatomy ahead of his forthcoming exams. At first I tried using commercially produced "Anatomy Flash Cards", but everyone agreed that these were less than satisfactory. So I have now started manufacturing my own (see the example above). They seem to be going down a lot better, but it is a considerable undertaking when their is only one Medical Student as a potential beneficiary. I am therefore trying to persuade Amy the Dog to take up anatomy in order to achieve greater economies of scale. So far she seems quite enthusiastic but she has a tendency to take the illustrative examples and bury them in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...