Monday, April 03, 2023

DAYS : Twigs, Windows And Koi Carp

 


PROMISE OF TREES TO COME
Scanned twig (Please note, no trees were hurt in the making of this photograph)



BACK STREET, SOHO, 1975
I remember being fascinated by the windows and their arrangement. It's as though they set out to create the very opposite of those grand Georgian buildings with their symmetrical windows - and they succeeded brilliantly.


PRAISE MY KOI
1001 uses for abandoned ecclesiastical buildings. No 237.  It was a popular Sunday School, but it's not open today. Later it became "the UK's most popular koi store", but I'm not sure if it is still open today. Where next?


1 comment:

  1. I originally thought those were buds on the branch. But your comment makes me consider that they are seeds. I wonder what kind.

    ReplyDelete

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...