The problem with modern AI-driven photo-restoration apps is their need for perfection. Faces become as fresh as regenerated daisies, and clothing appears dry-cleaner pressed. Old photos need blotches, smudges, and indistinct patches. They should show their age and wear their imperfections with pride. Just ask my great-uncle Wilson and his wife, Clara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ferry Across The Mersey
Later this weekend, I will be crossing the River Mersey. To celebrate, here is a photograph taken during a trip across the river more than...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...
I can think of a certain politician who could use AI to make his grubby looking coat appear dry cleaned.
ReplyDelete