Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shapes, Shades, And Stories
Sometimes you simply go somewhere and take photographs - no theme, no agenda, no expectations. As a record of a day out, it works better t...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
A few weeks ago I was approached by the people running a website devoted to Halifax, my home town in West Yorkshire, to write a short serie...
Nice one Edwin. I checked your place out and it works well. I have been using the American equivalent for some time for Fat Dog and now it is the UK. Mind you, only part of the UK as it doesn't seem to have spread north yet. All you get around our house is a picture of some bloody sheep that I put up many years ago. Perhaps the camera vans are working their way north.
ReplyDelete