This photo is the result of a random dip into my archives. I took it forty years ago during a visit to Athens. I seem to recall that we stopped at the café you can see near the top of the street. That is the wonder of photographs: they mainline memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reversing Requires Remark Methinks
Is there anything better than an old picture postcard - with a dramatic scene of waves breaking over the Blackpool seashore on one side and ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...
Lovely sunlight, and fun to see how electricity was distributed as well!
ReplyDelete