Thursday, May 28, 2009

The 2009 P&O Book Bag Award Short-List

Four days to go and the packing has to be faced up to. The most difficult decision is, of course, the Book Bag. I have limited myself to just eight books : a notable feat of self-sacrifice in order to ensure marital harmony and room for a spare pair of shorts. The chosen eight are all illustrated above and have been selected from a shorter short-list of twelve. I will attempt to get through them all during the next three week and, on my return, will choose a winner of the annual Book Bag Prize. All I need now is someone to sponsor the event - come on P&O, all you need to do is to send me off on a three week cruise once a year and I will do all the reading and short-listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...