Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning


If you are wondering why there hasn't been many posts for the last few days, it is because I have been Spring Cleaning. Before the rest of the family gets too excited and imagines that I am - at last - turning my hand to honest housework, let me stress that this is digital spring-cleaning ... to my website. So if you have nothing better to do, pay it a visit and admire its new, sleek, sharp lines. Thrill as you re-read old blog postings. Shudder as you admire the breath-taking images in the on-line galleries. Tremble as you browse the latest selected news items. If you like it, tell a friend. If you don't, don't bother telling me, I'd rather not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lot Of Gas And Some Empty Chairs

  You can decide which jet of nostalgia is turned on by this advert which I found in my copy of the 1931 Souvenir Book of the Historical Pag...