Monday, June 19, 2017

Hot And Cold And All Over The Place

Scanned Found Print - "Dumere Bay, August 1926" : Three Unknown People - Three Unknown Hats

It's hot. Summer has been going on for three days now and already it is too long. I miss the raw wind sweeping down from the tops, the grey drizzle, the clinging clouds. It is too hot to think.

I still have a cold. It seems to have been going on longer than Brexit, longer than history. It has infected parts of me that other colds have never infected. It originated, I suspect, in a laboratory in  North Korea.

For the next couple of weeks we are going to be all over the place. Here, there and on the Welsh border. I will try and post the occasional picture, either on here or on Facebook. But, if not, no News From Nowhere is good News From Nowhere.








3 comments:

  1. As always you make me smile. And yes, I agree about this long summer! Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your three figures look as though they're sharing a joke. Perhaps they were pleased to know they'd be long gone before the world returned to being completely nuts. Hope your cold gets better, soon. Enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete

A Lot Of Gas And Some Empty Chairs

  You can decide which jet of nostalgia is turned on by this advert which I found in my copy of the 1931 Souvenir Book of the Historical Pag...