Monday, October 11, 2021

The Bikers In Colour

 


For the last decade or so, I have been producing a family calendar which gets distributed to various relatives for Christmas each year. Over the years I have worked my way through many of the old photographs that chart the history of the Beanland, Berry, Burnett and Usher families. For next year, I have decided to revisit some of the best of those photographs but, with the aid of AI smart programmes, to give them a more colourful presentation. The first of the bunch is this photograph from the 1930s of four bikers taking a break during a road trip. The couple of the left are my mother and father, and the man in the middle is Charlie Pitts, a close friend of the family. I am not sure who the man on the right is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...