I must apologise for the intermittent nature of this blog of late. Long delayed attempts to complete projects for Christmas have collided with early-onset lethargy to create a perfect storm of procrastinated passivity. On top of which my camera lens has been unwell and I think I have a corn in the ball of my left foot. I was out testing the camera yesterday and took this photograph of skateboarders in Elland Park. In case the returns manager at Amazon is reading this, I must point out that it was taken with the good lens rather than the defective one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...

Have recently started following you (as 'A Bit About Britain') and think it's going to be quite enjoyable! All the best to you, goodsir!
ReplyDeleteI've always believed there was nothing wrong with the maxim "why do today what you can put off till tomorrow" - who knows, come tomorrow, it might not be necessary.
ReplyDeleteNice shot. I hope your foot is better soon and I’m resisting the urge to make any number of puns about feet, and balls - too corny - oops!
ReplyDeleteIs that what it's called. And, it's catching. At least I don't have a corn.
ReplyDeleteBut good that you're working right up to Christmas on good things.
It was not only taken with a good lens but a very good eye.
ReplyDeleteThat lethargy sounds catching. The photo is a great one.
ReplyDeleteMy friends know me as the King of the Procrastinators, so I totally sympathize. In fact, I almost postponed leaving this comment!
ReplyDeleteah maybe tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! You should get the corn harvested. ...
ReplyDelete