Monday, December 08, 2014

The Click Threshold And Sliced Salami


My phone seems to have got clogged up with stuff and I have been trying to unclog it by transferring and/or deleting photographs from its memory. Smart phones do seem to "capture the moment" far better than a bag-full of smart cameras - the "click threshold" is that little bit higher. The photo dates back to our trip to Valencia earlier this year. We were on a walk to find a bar and I didn't have the bag-full of smart cameras with me, so out came the phone. Easy: as easy as slicing salami.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Never tasted that one - is it nice?

      Delete
    2. It's all right but s little rich for my taste. When I say rich , what I mean is .... Ah never mind

      Delete
    3. Could you be a bit more illuminating when you say 'taste'?

      Delete
  2. A fun shot. There is a saying, "the best camera is the one you have with you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, smart phones are great for capturing those embarrassing little moments. Pity they're such useless telephones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have whipped out my phone, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have a stupid phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was a guy here in Iowa that took a photo of an old tree out in the natural area. He used the smart phone and took 365 photos which all ended up in a great book. Its quality of shots were very good.

    ReplyDelete

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...