Tuesday, August 25, 2015

42 Years, A Good Few Stone, And A Couple Of Inches Of Facial Hair Ago


25 August 1973

No words are required.

9 comments:

  1. On a train? Oh, the contrasting top stitching on your suit. Where are seventies clothes now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your honeymoon? You look like some of our friends back then ...those were the days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...and a happy anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't realised I met your GLW so long ago. I think it was 1978 she was too polite to shove me out of the way. I've always had a star fish habit and she was much too nice to say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy days and happy anniversary to you both. It is such a great photo of you two. I had the lip hair for a while during that era. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great suit... those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful photo! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Electric Houses And Botany Worsted Suits

  Two adverts from Halifax newspapers 100 years ago today paint an interesting picture of society in the 1920s. One advert is for new suits,...