How this particular photograph found its way into my collection, I have no idea. I do, however, know who it is a photograph of, and that is George Grayham. We also know that George was an "old friend", as written on the back of the postcard sized print is "from an old friend, George Grayham". I still don't know where the photograph came from - but any friend of George is a friend of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...


George seems to have a green thumb for that mustache shrub as well as the plants in the greenhouse.
ReplyDelete