My apologies. For the moment I am watching the world go by. The Lad is home for a week before going back to University and therefore my life, and my blogs, are postponed until next week. The picture is a re-scan of a negative I took back in the 1970s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...

Great atmosphere in this shot. Enjoy your family and the real world.
ReplyDeleteIt's my favourite pastime. We've been doing just that today, though the world was a little more scantily clad.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your world-watching...this is a fantastic pic, by the way...
ReplyDeleteHave a very enjoyable week. I'm sure Alexander has many stories to tell.
ReplyDeleteThis photo may have many stories to tell too. I am curious about the young man's briefcase. I expect someone is about to reach down and exchange the case for another one, just like in the movies.
Lovely photo...Enjoy your week with your son...
ReplyDeleteCool styles.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteBut they are all going away!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy him while he is home. I recognize that 70's hair!
ReplyDeleteHad Lad and Lass here, too, similarly. Having them around there are better things to do than blog!
ReplyDelete