Diana Decker certainly exists (or existed), but what about dph. I know that there are many out there who believe that dph is a figment of my imagination. You will recall that almost two years ago I announced that the services of dph had been acquired as one of the contributors to this blog and since then, nothing has been heard of the legendary raconteur, guitarist and Professor of Protein and Nucleic Acid Biochemistry. However, I now of photographic proof of his existence. The picture was taken at his 50th birthday party on Saturday as he explained his latest research project to me. He has far too many friends and therefore there were far too many people at the party. But perhaps they also turned up simply to see whether he exists or not.Tuesday, October 28, 2008
.. And Finding dph
Diana Decker certainly exists (or existed), but what about dph. I know that there are many out there who believe that dph is a figment of my imagination. You will recall that almost two years ago I announced that the services of dph had been acquired as one of the contributors to this blog and since then, nothing has been heard of the legendary raconteur, guitarist and Professor of Protein and Nucleic Acid Biochemistry. However, I now of photographic proof of his existence. The picture was taken at his 50th birthday party on Saturday as he explained his latest research project to me. He has far too many friends and therefore there were far too many people at the party. But perhaps they also turned up simply to see whether he exists or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
A few weeks ago I was approached by the people running a website devoted to Halifax, my home town in West Yorkshire, to write a short serie...
No comments:
Post a Comment