Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...

Hello Alan:
ReplyDeleteHaving read yesterday's post [or was that tomorrow's?] all remains darkly clear!
"Darkly Clear" Just what I was aiming for.
DeleteYou in that bloody time vortex again? Who wins the Liverpool match on Saturday please?
ReplyDeleteIt's a 2 - 2 draw (and it isn't until Sunday)
DeleteOh, this is fun, as are the comments thus far. You look like Benjamin Franklin caught in that vortex CB is talking about.
ReplyDeleteYes, my thoughts again are well ordered and my opinion unmentioned.
ReplyDeleteI think I found my most favorite of all time lines...Yours! After what I said tomorrow! SUPER!
ReplyDeleteNone needed. Tomorrow was just another day anyway.
ReplyDeleteYou're covering all the bases so no matter what you post it will get done.
ReplyDeleteThis could well be the best photograph you've ever posted, Alan! Love it.
ReplyDeleteCome again cause this one lost me or did I lose it, which is quite possible.
ReplyDelete