"Good healthy specimens of men and women can only be built up out of good building material ... The working man's sixpence sensibly expended, will do him as much good as the rich man's five pound note, more often than not, does the latter harm"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swift Sorrow
“Sorry I could not see you this morning” was the brief message from FW to Mr S. Mellor of Leeds in July 1903. The choice of picture postca...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...

That Dr Tibbles knew a thing or two.
ReplyDeleteHow much harm can you get for a fiver?
ReplyDelete