Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Get A Life

 


Well, there you go - doesn't three months go quickly when you have nothing better to do than produce your own daily calendar. When I started the project, I thought it might last a week or two - a month at the most, but now I am surrounded by calendar pages, and I have posted one to my blog every day since the beginning of the year. But now the sky is blue, the lockdown is easing and life pops its head around the corner to remind you its there. I will keep on producing the daily calendars, for the next week or two at least, but I will abandon the daily posts and get a life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Albert And Rose

All praise those sainted mortals who When given a photo know what to do With pencilled words small and clear Discreetly say on the photos re...