Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Blog

The News From Nowhere Blog is one year old today. On the 7th November 2006 I decided to start a blog. Here's the entry for that day : "Welcome to the News From Nowhere Blog.Why a Blog? Why News From Nowhere? Perhaps the answers to these and other questions will become clear over the coming weeks and months. Perhaps not. Primarily, this is a therapeutic exercise. A chance for me to think some things out and decide where I am going. Perhaps it will become an established part of my life. Perhaps not. Let's just see what happens". 170 postings later the Blog is still in existence. It has become an established part of my life. I'm quite pleased about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...