Another old, crumpled, out-of-focus photograph from an unwanted collection that found its way to me via eBay. Despite the technical imperfections of the photograph, nobody could possibly fault the composition. The figures conduct the eye on a joyous roller-coaster of a ride - Michelangelo would have been proud of it. A good time composition indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy The View
I wish I could remember taking this photograph, but I can’t; after all, it was a long time ago. I must have been up Clifton way, looking d...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
A few weeks ago I was approached by the people running a website devoted to Halifax, my home town in West Yorkshire, to write a short serie...

Looks like someone doing missionary work with kids in Old Sodbury...
ReplyDeleteMass baptism of the ungodly
DeletePlenty of work for them.
DeleteLooks like a game of London Bridges and that little girl got caught or whatever game that was where you go under the raised arms which suddenly come down. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteEr... here comes a candle to light you to bed and here comes a chopper to chop off your head? Or was that something else?
DeleteLots of motion and energy in this too.
ReplyDelete