Sunday, June 19, 2022

Filter-Foolerings

 

This "image" of the old power station near North Bridge, Halifax is a version of a photograph I originally took over fifty-five years ago. I may well have featured this photograph before - if I was half the organised person I should be, I would know - and just in case I had, I thought I would mess around with it a bit. People keep telling me that I shouldn't "mess around" with the photos, that my filter-foolerings destroy any documentary value they ever had. Messing around with images, however, amuses me, and just occasionally an image appears that I find pleasing. This is one such image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...