Thursday, June 30, 2022

Two Images : A Douvet Emergency


Two photographs from today remind me that interesting images surround us all the time and all they need is framing. I took the first photograph as I lay in bed this morning enjoying my first cup of tea of the day. I had been banging my head against a brick Wordle, and then somehow managed to take a photograph of the duvet cover. Until that moment I hadn't realised how beautiful a pattern the duvet cover had.


The second photograph was taken on a train to Stalybridge. I became fascinated with the multiple shadows being created by the "Emergency Exit" sign etched onto the window. My mate Steve, a better photographer than I and with a similar "eye" for an unusual image, spotted me sizing up a potential shot. "Go on, take it", he said without any preamble or explanation. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...