A beautiful sunny day today so Amy and I decided to take a walk along the canal towpath in Brighouse. The photograph is of one of the hoppers of what used to be Sugden's Flour Mill. The building is now empty and awaiting re-development. The two giant towers used to be known by the locals as salt and pepper.Thursday, February 07, 2008
Salt And Pepper
A beautiful sunny day today so Amy and I decided to take a walk along the canal towpath in Brighouse. The photograph is of one of the hoppers of what used to be Sugden's Flour Mill. The building is now empty and awaiting re-development. The two giant towers used to be known by the locals as salt and pepper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...
No comments:
Post a Comment