I seem to attract old and lost negatives and photographs that gather together in the nooks and crannies of my room, in search of company, in search of someone to love them. And love them I do: however old, however prosaic they may be. Give me an old negative of a man lighting his pipe against the backdrop of an over-stuffed coat rail, and I am a happy man. Just like the happy man in this photograph: at one with his pipe; at peace with the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Uses Of Zion
Coming across this old photograph - which I must have taken forty or more years ago - I was initially unsure of the exact location, as mos...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
On Sepia Saturday this week, the theme image is of a waterfall. I have a twofold submission - two photographs which, I believe, were taken w...

In color, this would make a great jigsaw puzzle - all that stuff.
ReplyDelete