Sunday, February 15, 2015

Some Things Are Best Left Unexplained


To the pub last night for an evening of Valentine's Day songs.  The singer had a lovely voice, but to my near deaf ears too many of her songs sounded like those you sing as the Titanic is about to sink. So I started doodling on a post-it note I happened to have in my pocket. "What's that?" one of my companions asked. The question launched the stream of consciousness reproduced above. When I had finished she looked at it and asked again, "what's that?". "Read my blog tomorrow and I will explain it", I said. But I have had second thoughts. Some things are best left unexplained.

7 comments:

  1. ha! you were obviously spellbound, but by what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I can see you're right-handed

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least I can see you're right-handed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are so cagey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief! I've been turning my lap top upside down and every which way trying to read what I'm sure are some great words of wisdom and deep philosophy of life. But in the end I think it's just about everything going down the drain! Anyway I think I've been reading it backwards. Can't resist a challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so very right, leave the mystery - this image will last much longer in our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting doodle! Harmless activity to while away some time...it relaxes me:)

    ReplyDelete

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...