Monday, February 09, 2015

This And That And The Death Of A Salesman


I took this picture this morning, rather liking the way the shadow of the tree through itself across the road like some desperate teenager who had loved and lost.

And the post today brought the first issue of the monthly magazine I invented the weekend before last. It looks rather nice, although I wouldn't necessarily recommend that you went out and spent your hard-earned money buying a copy. Don't forget, however, that you can download a PDF version free of charge (follow the link in the sidebar).

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you're being invaded by aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have a curious mystery to it. The black and whites are great to see. The next one above this post is also a great photo which I didn't say in my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your blog posts in hard copy. That's something that one day I shall regret not doing - since I can't seem to get my act together to get anything printed - photo albums, blog books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shadow does look eerily similar to an alien from one of those creature features from the 1950s. And your magazine is great; now you've got me thinking I need to try that, too. Not as 1 printed magazine, though; I'll stick with the PDF version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the first chapter in your book...It will be interesting to read month by month:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! A magazine? A true archivist, sir. I need to start coming around more often.

    ReplyDelete

11 March 2024 : Paper Hanging

  Some people read the paper, some try and understand the meaning of life, George II and Elvis Presley both died there .... and photographer...