Saturday, January 30, 2021

Murder Most Foul In Tenerife

 

My desktop calendar image today features a photograph I took ten years ago whilst visiting an ornamental garden in Tenerife. Why I took a photograph of the ticket office, I don't know - it was one of those instinctive shots that sometimes works .... and more often, doesn't. I like to think it did this time, although I would have difficulty explaining why. There is something about the Agatha Christie posters, the Union Jack and the expression of the ticket seller. Murder most foul in Tenerife.

2 comments:

  1. Why is the Agatha Christie poster in German?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably a red herring to make you suspect the German doctor

      Delete

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...