Sunday, January 31, 2021

That Was The Month That Was

 


So, there we are - the end of the month. It started with a somewhat digitally enhanced photograph of the River Don, and ended up at the back of Elland Town Hall. On the way we passed some old picture postcards, some forgotten politicians, a few remembered sights of my youth, and the odd ancient relative. The project of sharing my desktop calendar started as a bit of a blogging trial, I didn't expect it to last more than a few days. And here we are at the end of the month and there are 31 photographs to look back on.

That was January 2021. That was the month, that was. Let's see what February has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lot Of Gas And Some Empty Chairs

  You can decide which jet of nostalgia is turned on by this advert which I found in my copy of the 1931 Souvenir Book of the Historical Pag...