Monday, December 31, 2007

The Sweet Smell Of Success

There is nothing like ending the year on a high, and as highs go this one is positively Alpine. Earlier today I checked out the News From Nowhere Blog on the Technorati website and discovered, to my surprise, that this humble little undertaking which is scarcely over a year old is the four million, four hundred and forty six thousand, and nine hundred and seventy-sixth most popular blog in the world.

Now a result like this cannot be achieved without the help and support of a lot of people and I would like to stress my thanks for the support I have received from JGC, EO, and the semi-mythical DPH. The honour of achieving such a ranking is not mine alone, I see it as a recognition of their sterling work. However, we cannot rest on our laurels : we did not get where we are today by sitting back with a complacent grin on our faces. In 2008 we shall do bigger and better things. And I confidently predict that we shall rise even higher in those technorati rankings. To help us achieve this ambition you will note that I have included a handy little thingy at the side of the blog which technorati members can press and make us a favourite. Become part of a winning team : vote for NFN now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Resolution (apart from writing my new book): to play the piano instead of Bloomin' Gardens.

    I clicked on Technorati to make our Blog one of my favourites, but don't know if it's worked.

    ReplyDelete

Tunnel End

Photographs don't have to be "good" photographs to be memorable. Sometimes all they need to do is to capture a moment in time,...