Went for a walk around Brighouse this morning in the winter sunshine. I eventually found the Brandy Snap Works (see A MISSION TO SNAP THE DESIGNER BRANDY) which looks everything a Brandy Snap works should look like. Just around the corner were the lemonade springs but sadly the cigarette trees have been uprooted. It's a wonderful place, Brighouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Safely To The Other Side
Another way to cross the River Mersey is the method I’ll be using later today: travelling through the Mersey Tunnel. The Queensway Tunnel ...
-
Y ou can spend too long sat inside reading old newspapers and cataloguing old postcards. There comes a time in the affairs of man when he s...
-
A few weeks ago I was approached by the people running a website devoted to Halifax, my home town in West Yorkshire, to write a short serie...

Well I guess it does have an iron gate and smoke stacks of a sort, but that van is nothing like the one pictured on the wrapper. And the shredded paper bin doesn't exactly inspire confidence that the ingredients are Eurozone approved. Does it it give tours and free samples?
ReplyDeleteAnd do little streams of alcohol come running down the rocks?
ReplyDeleteJames Martin made brandy snaps on Saturday Kitchen this morning. Naturally I thought of you.
ReplyDelete